Pharmacy Program - Helmsman
Our pharmacy program, administered by Optum, covers the cost of prescriptions you may need for your workers compensation-related injury or illness and is accepted at all major pharmacy chains, nearly 70,000 pharmacy locations.
How the program works:
- If you have pharmacy needs, you will receive your pharmacy drug card in the mail. If you do not receive your card, please contact Optum at 888-328-0050.
- Always present your pharmacy drug card when filling your workers compensation-related prescriptions.
Optum also offers tools you can use to:
- Locate a participating pharmacy
- Look up information about your medication
- Learn more about prescription home delivery
Review our frequently asked questions for more information about the pharmacy program, including the benefits of home delivery.